The following priorities guide the Sheriff’s Office:
- To minimize injuries, deaths, and property damage resulting from criminally reckless behavior.
- To render aid to victims of violent crimes and to swiftly bring perpetrators to justice.
- To benefit the community through charity and assistance to the public and the maintenance of public property.
- To be cognizant of our own actions and safety so as to set an example for others.
- To live and work in strict accordance with high ethical standards.
- To respect and safeguard the rights of the citizens and visitors of the state.
- To work to constantly improve ourselves and learn from our mistakes.
- To maintain a professional penitentiary system that respects those in the custody of the state.
Who's Online 0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)